Member Benefit Update
Since the acquisition of Monad Pacific Management by the parent company of Classic Holidays, a significant amount of work has been going on in the background to bring to members at the timeshare resort now managed by Classic Holidays the membership enhancements that were outlined in July. These enhancements included launching Classic’s travel service IYC Travel and making Classic’s Exchange & Play Program available to New Zealand timeshare resort members.
Exchange & Play Program
Exchange & Play offers members a multitude of benefits, including:
- Bank and save your weeks for 3 years with Exchange & Play
- Internal exchange to almost 30 resorts
- No annual membership fees, no guest certificates, and we will confirm your exchange before you deposit your week
As an owner at a timeshare resort managed by Classic Holidays, you now have access to your very own travel agency IYC Travel. Their website at www.iyctravel.co.nz has their latest offers can be found here at www.iyctravel.co.nz. IYC Travel can provide you with a full travel service, from point to point flights, cruises, car hire - almost anything you can think of that you might need to make your holiday a reality. Call the Travel Team now on 0508 578 888 option 2.
New Website Launched November 2014
Another major enhancement for members has been the launch of a new Classic Holidays website which can be found at www.classicholidays.co.nz. On this site, members can view information about their resorts as well as other resorts managed by Classic Holidays in New Zealand and Australia. It also provides members with the ability to log onto their membership accounts to:
- Book their resort accommodation online
- Search , book and pay for Rental Weeks and excess Exchange Bonus Weeks
- View the status of their maintenance levy and pay their levy on line
- Maintain their contact details, including telephone numbers and email addresses
To view the website go to www.classicholidays.co.nz
To learn how to retrieve your initial password so that you can log on and start enjoying the added online benefits, click here -
We appreciate your patience and understanding while technologies, resources, operations and training are being transitioned and managed.